Since its establishment in 2017, we have planned and produced more than 10 VR contents, which have received high acclaim from around the world; in 2022, “Thank you for sharing your world” featuring a blind boy was nominated for the Venice International Film Festival; and in 2023, “My Inner Ear Quartet” based on an original story by Yoko Ogawa and directed by Koji Yamamura, won the Best VR Award at the Ottawa International Animation Festival. Furthermore, in November 2023, the VR idol group Hop Step Sing! held its third VR live performance, and the variation of works and the necessary technical and production skills have diversified.
In 2024, Apple’s Vision Pro will go on sale, and together with Quest3, it will be a year of expanding possibilities for XR. In the midst of all this, our company is also full of new and challenging projects that match the changes in hardware and software. Why don’t you join us and create entertainment that will amaze the world?
Code design, program development, and implementation of VR content (scope of work to be determined based on skills and experience)
Work on development not only as a programmer but also as a creative director
Develop tools and systems to improve system development, performance, and asset team efficiency
Performance testing and optimization work
Prototyping prior to production
Researching new technologies and pushing the boundaries of performance
– Love entertainment
– 3+ years of Unity/Unreal experience (Unity preferred)
– C# skills
– Experience with AR/VR
– Experience with version control system such as Git
– Basic knowledge of shaders
– Knowledge of current game engine technology and real-time graphics technology
– Experience in creating content for highly optimized game engines
– Strong passion for VR technology and new ways of storytelling
Good to have:
– Experience with Maya technology (PGI)
– Technical experience with Maya (PyMel, tools, vertex color baking, etc.)
– Node-based shader creation
– Tool development experience
– Shader programming skills (HLSL/Cg)
– Basic Houdini experience
– Procedural approach to problem solving
– English business level
– C++ experience
– Advanced knowledge of optimization techniques
We can support foreign nationals with working visa.
Contract type: Outsourcing
Fee: To be determined based on ability
Consultation to be held based on experience
Contract period: Immediately (negotiable)
Location: Tsukiji, Tokyo (remote work possible)
How to apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our recruiting team will contact you within a few days to arrange a date and time.
If you are interested, please feel free to apply.